Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Forget!


The Zva Creative sketch challenge is still on until Thursday at midnight, check out this post for details.

I thought it would be fun to make another project with the sketch I had, I didn't use the color scheme, but instead used October Afternoon papers with my Zva pearls and tiny flowers. Chloe is such a little sass bucket sometimes, and this picture tells the whole story! The color combination is so bright and happy, and the swirls of pearls convey the whimsy that she operates from when she is in a "mood"

Just a day and a half more and then my hair is getting chopped! I have decided to let the hair dresser do what ever they want! I feel so brave saying that now, I hope that whoever it is can think of something that won't be to crazy or high maintenance! I have to admit that I am getting a bit nervous to make a change. Not that I am afraid of short hair, just looking in the mirror and seeing someone I won't recognize at first glance will be weird, LOL!
Anyway, it was a sluggy day for me so after enjoying an evening of watching "Glee" and "V" with my family I am calling it a day. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some energy and motivation with it!

B-

No comments: