Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I have some new tags to share, they have been so fun to make! Head on over to the CLASS room at Ellen's if you are interested in seeing the tutorials.

And thanks for all of the wonderful comments on my little Zva Holly Days house tag!
It was such a fantastic blog hop, the other projects were so inspiring!!

The Zva winners have been chosen and their name will be announced sometime today on the following blogs:

Lynn Mercurio
Hilde Janbroers
Lynn Ghahary
Teri Anderson
Anabelle O'Malley

We had a ball and we hope that you did as well. Thank you SO MUCH for visiting my blog. Please keep an eye out for another Zva Creative Blog Hop in the future.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday season!
B-

4 comments:

Elaine A said...

Becky -

I am having so much fun following you and Lisa in the Classroom Blog! I'm just amazed at what the two of you keep coming up with. Thanks so much for doing these.

Elaine Allen

itsallrosi said...

these tags are super fantastic!

Rachel Carlson said...

you continue to amaze and inspire me so thank YOU! warm hugs, rach

Houston said...

Becks, I love, love, love your tags!