Friday, November 20, 2009

Missing Tyler Tons!


Just missing this guy so much right now. I thought it would be nice to share a layout about how what it looked like as he packed to be away from home for two years.
I am so grateful that he is a strong and independent person, we have raised our children to think for themselves and to be adventurous. We are really proud of all that he is and has become while away serving his mission in Brazil.
As Thanksgiving is coming upon us, it reminds me how truly blessed I am by my family. This is Tyler's favorite holiday. He is a foodie, he loves to help and create his own dishes as well, so we will be noticing his absence even more.
LOVE you so much T!

B-

2 comments:

Rachel Carlson said...

awwwww. i'm sure he misses all of you too. warm hugs sweet girl! ♥rach

Unknown said...

What a great layout! Sorry you're missing him so much Becky! Hang in there!