Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Figured Out How...


I figured how to keep my room clean and do a little playing. How about a little digi project? Keeps me busy, I can do a little scrapping while I chat on the phone and check up on my facebook friends. The kit is one that is called DSP Storybook Dreams NY and is free over at Wacom Pen Scrappers! Fun that is free and not messy, sign me up!

Also working on some new products for the Every Thing Creative Etsy store. I should have them ready to put in the shop soon, and that is another way for me to keep things tidier.

But I have to admit the glitter and glue are calling, and there are a few ideas for projects kicking around that I am going to have to let out of the attic sooner or later.

And I am so excited for Halloween too! And did you know it is pomegranate season? That is a holiday in and of itself around here! How do you feel about pomegranates? Too messy? Delish and work the work and mess? Great if someone else does the work?

Next week is the release of one of my last stamp sets from CHF, I really love this set, so I can't wait for it to come out. That is the best reason to get the room messy right there!

B-

2 comments:

Rachel Carlson said...

i really need to stop sewing and do some digital. oops, did i say that. this is great! ♥rachel

Angelnorth said...

Great digi LO Bek, love the balance on this one!