Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween!

I took a picture of the really cute magnetic blackboard project that P Kelly Smith had thought of for our September meeting. I made all of my elements magnetic so that I could change them out for different seasons, they are great for showing how darling the October cards are! I will find some fun elements for the Thanksgiving season and use those until it is time for Christmas then those will go on, and so on...

So what are your plans for the day? I will be taking Carter down to Roxanne's so that the boys can carve some pumpkins, goof off, and then go trick or treating. I miss the days when my kids all spent the evening together, and we had a big pot of chili on the stove. It is hard watching them go different directions, but part of letting them go too. It will be interesting to hear from Tyler what he did in Brazil, as well.

Be safe, have fun and enjoy the candy!
B-

No comments: