Saturday, September 06, 2008

Getting back in the groove...

I haven't had the time or mojo to get any stamping or scrapping done this week, so today I am spending it in the craft room trying to excavate my mojo from underneath of all of the "stuff"!the picture isn't as crisp as I would like, but we will pretend it is ;o)
I made this layout a few weeks ago with Kim's new papers. I just love the colors in this group, they are so fresh and easy to work with! And there is some serious cute factor too! The pink layer is actually from the Scrapblock layer pack and is stamped on with the Scrapblock "Daisy Chain". The flower is so cute, I wish that I had hundreds of them, it is from Maya Road and I use them so sparingly because I have never been able to find them in my local shops! That one came from a Jenni Bowlin kit.
The US Open has been wonderful this week, unfortunately two of today's matches were rained out, so for the next two days I am going to get even less done, I tend to get really caught up in the action, so the distraction continues!!!
The kids had a great week at school, and actually doing their homework without being nagged, how long do you think that might last?
And the dogs are keeping us honest. they started "working" on the leather sofa the other day, and whenever we don't have an eye on them, they start picking at it...
ugh.
They are just so stinking cute, they get away with too much! Just like the kids, LOL!
Hope you all have a wonderful mojo filled weekend!
B-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww what an adorable page! love that green scalloped layer and all the cute papers. just adore all those buttons (i am obsessed)

Anonymous said...

we watched tennis too. thought of you! sorry we missed each other. thinking of you...
can you do next weekend???
love T

Mary Kay said...

Mojo? What's that?