Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Evening!

Where did this week go?
We are sitting down after a busy day and watching a little television. Our family really enjoys "My Name is Earl" and "The Office". Chloe made us cream puffs for dessert and the dogs have been relatively well behaved today! All is well!
The layout is one that I had made "just because". I don't get to do that as much as I would like, and is somthing that I am looking forward to being able to do more of in the future!
I LOVE working with Cornish Heritage Farms, such a talented and genuine group of people! Truly a blessing in my life!
So I am out, going to enjoy this quiet time with my FAM!
B-

1 comment:

Karen Bowers said...

a lovely page. very nice getting to meet you tonight, becky, and i now have this in my igoogle reader, so i'll keep track of you!