Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's day!

Being a Heinz 57, I am sure that there is some kind of everything in our family heritage, so to all my Irish cousins...
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! We don't celebrate for real, but the kids do wear some green to school to avoid the inevitable pinch if you don't!!!
To help celebrate, here is another layout from the April It Kit! I made this over the weekend, that kit is so amazing, I still have tons of goodies to play with and I have made five projects, LOVE that! I think that I have a thing for circles going at the moment, unusual for me, but I am going to roll with it, (yes, I do think I am hilarious), hehehehe!
Hope you had a great day, go get pinched by the ones you love!
B-

3 comments:

Erin Weed said...

Wow, I just realized I didn't dress my daughter in a bit of green yesterday. Now I know it doesn't really matter at the age of 2, but these years are for practice right!

Laura Fiore said...

Fabulous layout Becky! I love all of the circles and the fun striped paper...and I think you're a little corny, but I love you anyway, and I understand. Sometimes I'm the only one who gets how funny I am!

I LOVE your wonder years post too...just too lazy to comment twice. We've all had days, weeks, years like that...and they go way too fast! Hugs girly!

Nicole said...

hey girl your layouts are rockin'!!! i love the circles, watch out it might turn into my fixation with all things stars.
big hugs!