Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Skiing With Tyler

We had such a blast today!
He is such a great kid, and man can he rip! I have to admit that it was hard to keep up with him at times! The mountain was almost empty and the snow (although not a lot of it) was in great shape, a wonderful combination for the first day back on the snow in a year.
He was blown away at how many of the other ski instructors I knew. I guess that happens after working at a place for almost ten years, LOL! It was kinda cool skiing as his guest, instead of the other way around, and he was so proud that he could treat me to a day together! I tell ya, he is a great kid!



Here is a sneak peek of the kit that is releasing tomorrow at PcLayers digital scrapbooking. It is called Fancy Free and is by Kristy Valshan. Laurel was modeling her birthday gifts, and it is so funny to call her a "glam girl" because she would be a complete label hound if we had more money to spend on her!

Me too!

B-

No comments: