Thursday, December 20, 2007

Method Playground challenge #8

So remember a few days ago I told you about Layle, the guest host at the Method Playground blog, and her technique challenge was to stamp on chipboard? It has been a very inspiring challenge for me! I have so much chipboard, and for the same reasons she states, I don't use enough of it. I will be doing this technique again, a lot!
She is doing a great thing at her blog, if you link to her blog the link you left at the Method Playground blog, she will be picking someone randomly for some chipboard as another RAK on top of the one she is already giving away at the Method Playground, cool huh!!!!
So link it up kids!
This is the layout that I made for the challenge. I wanted to add a lot more stuff, but common sense kicked in and I decided to let the super cute paper and the chipboard do the talking. (sometimes less is more).
I also want to share how fortunate I feel to have the friends that I do. So many wonderful people have come into my life through this hobby! Truly friends are a gift, and I feel very gifted, LOL!
To each and every one of you that I have been blessed to know, thank you from the very bottom of my heart! I hope you all have wonderful holidays!
B-

1 comment:

natalie malan said...

This is really cool! Which parts are chipboard? Love the santa peeking in on the side. And the pretty photo corners that aren't really photo corners...