Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday night and the time is right


Well, it has been a mighty hectic day, and many things that needed done didn't get done but others did.

I found a couple of cheap, cozy, and cute sweaters for my trip to the cooler, wetter weather and Carter found a "Scorpinoc" toy (Transformers) that has made him extremely happy.

I got a few things kitted and the kids did a minor cleaning on the house and then promptly messed it back up!
Here is another project that I did for Vancouver, but this is in Imaginesce paper, and Scenic Route chip alpha.
I am starting to get a little anxious that I will forget something that I will need while I am gone, but the good thing is that they have stores there, so I tell myself whatever it is I forgot, I can buy it if I really need it.
Last night I went up and cropped with Nicole and Kim! We again laughed ourselves into sideaches, and I even got a few things done! I finished a mini-album and a couple of cards with the Creating Inspirations December kit (which is wonderful!) and worked on a cute project with the new Scenic Route Christmas line, "Roxbury". Totally adorable project in my humble opinion!
Anyway, love those girls, it makes me so happy to spend time with them!
Kim shared some of her new stamps with us, and holy cuteness Batman! I will try to make a project with them when I get home so you can see them, but really for a better idea of how amazing they are, go to her blog that is linked above and be amazed!!! She is so talented and just keeps impressing me with her clever ideas! She is so creative, and if you need card inspiration, she is the go to girl!!!!
Anyway, it is going to be a long night for me, so I better get rolling!
B-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
can't wait to hear about your trip, i know you will do an amazing job:)
thanks for friday i needed it so bad! hugs

Anonymous said...

bek, i know that you are gone so i hope it was safe travels and have a great week out yonder eh!? can't wait to hear about the journey. hugs, rach

Brenda Hurd said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip either - the clipboard is to die for - my favorite of the projects. Glad you had fun cropping!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! MY! This is beautiful! love your work! TFS! :)

Kim Mraz said...

I miss you...hope you are having fun!!

I loved seeing you before you left and I can't wait to hear about your trip...you will SO rock!