Monday, August 20, 2007

Snuggle Bunny


Seriously!
I am in heaven!
Can you even believe that 7 Gypsies has their products available digitally at PcLayers?!!!
The goodies are gorgeous and look amazing! This layout is all digital, but I can't wait to try some hybrid projects with this kit!
My Creating Inspirations September kit has a ton of the 7 Gypsies goodies in it from the same Zanzibar collection, I am the luckiest girl in the world!
I am going to be a crazy scrapping chica!
To top off my Monday, Laurel made manicotti tonight for dinner! Like fresh pasta dough hand rolled, from scratch sauce all cooked to bubbly cheesy perfection! And then Chloe topped it off with the Olsen family super FAB chocolate chip cookies hot out of the oven!
Good thing Dave and I went on our long walk before we ate all that, otherwise it would have been a short waddle!
B-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drooling over all that 7gyspies goodness! love the layout:)
and why did you mention food?! sounds so good!

Anonymous said...

GULP! 7g's gone digital - ack!!! thanks for the enabling bek, not that i needed it or anything. i'm a 7g's addict - i'm in BIG troubles. LOVE this layout - sweet story! hugs, rach