Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Home again!

Quite the weekend!
I went to bed at about 1:00 am every night and up again at 8 ish in the mornings. I am completely exhausted, but my life got a reset.
I really needed just a completely unplugged, unmommy, unuseful weekend. And that was what this was for me! We giggled, ate great, and watched sappy movies what more could I ask for?
So being home again feels so good, the kids are happy to be with me and are kinder, and Dave always loves me a little more whenever I get back, such a good thing!
Reality has start to set back in, I went and hit a tennis ball today! Not pretty.
There are things to catch up on but I have new energy again so it will be loads of fun not a chore!
I have been doing a bunch of stuff in the 6x12 format and completely love it, so that also has been rejuvenating to me!
I am a very happy girl!
B-

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

so glad to hear you had a great time :)