Sunday, May 07, 2006

Installment Three of the Vancouver trip

Woke up to the warehouse sale!




Very exciting, the grab bags we put together were so well received, the ladies and Seymour just loved them! Terry had made some wonderful brownies and mini loaves (Chai chocolate!) and the coffee and tea was flowing. The swaps were fun to watch too!
Christina and I were so happy with the turn out! I am such a fan of Christina and I really enjoyed meeting all of the people that were big fans as well! Everyone had such a great rapport, and I enjoy seeing how creative crafters can be! I want to say thanks to all of them for making me feel so comfortable and welcome too!
After we cleaned up a little, Christina and I went out to dinner.

We went to a really beautiful and fun restaurant called Stone Creek Grill. The meats are cooked on top of a granite slab that has been heated. Both Christina and I had the filet, and it was delicious! Dessert was fabulous too! Christina had a beautiful apple caramel pie. And I went for the chocolate mousse! After dinner, Christina drove me to Stanley park so we could see the view of the city core at night.

It was spectacular!
B-

No comments: