Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can't get caught up!

So I loved going to Vancouver (thanks Christina and Terry!)
I got home on Tuesday, and then had a couple of days to recuperate before working at the Salt Lake Scrapbook Expo for Scrapworks for Friday and Saturday all day!
barely got my feet under me and then left Tuesday for Detroit Michigan for the Great Lakes Mega Meet in Novi. It was a fun and busy show and I enjoyed meeting all the crafters there (especially Mikki D!).
I got home Sunday, Mothers Day at 2:30 and was greeted warmly by my wonderful family! They actually missed me!
Rox and her family and My Mom and Dad came over and Dave cooked and cleaned for all of us!
He is the BBQ master too, it was wonderful and he makes wonderful mac and cheese (Martha Stewarts recipe, LOL!) We had a nice evening and it was great to get to spend time with my family!
Monday I played tennis for over 3.5 hours. I really miss it when I am traveling!
So that brings me to today! I went and had my hair done. I am blonde now.
I will post pictures later, but it will be nice to have it lighter this summer, it always gets trashed in the sun anyway, so I am trying to get a jump on it!
Tomorrow is my only day that I do not have anything on the schedule for this entire month, I am going to go to my scrap room, and disappear in my toys!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will be at the CKU-Provo giving some help to Teresa. It will be fun to get to meet the crafters that will be there!
So that is why I just can't seem to get caught up! Nothing spectacular, but lots of good fun!
B-

No comments: