Friday, December 23, 2005

Family album


Rox and I decided to do a family album for our parents as a Christmas gift this year! We got all of our pictures printed in black and white. We made our sister who doesn't scrap send us pictures, and we put this together for them. We used the Basic Grey "Black Tie" collection for a cohesive look and put together a beautiful album!

I will post more pictures of it later.

On another topic, I have had a wonderful experience with some of the amazing talent from Junkitz contacting me personally and being very supportive and professional in helping me feel better about the selection process of their DT. I did not intend to sound snarky or whiny about the Junkitz products in my posts on my blog, I just wanted to express my personal disappointment with regard to my effort and the results. I don't have hard feelings about this company, actually quite the opposite and hope that at some point I will be able to have some type of professional relationship with them.
I am also very excited to be involved with doing some secret cupid activities on two peas! I enjoy the women there so much and love how this builds camaraderie within this community! I do go to other message boards, and there are very proffessional topics and wonderful opportunites for learning and information, but the kindness at two peas really helps with where I am at right now with my self-esteem!
Anyway, it is the last day of school for the kids before the holidays, so I need to go pick them up from school!
B-

2 comments:

Kip said...

Your album looks awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Kip

Kim said...

Love your album!!