Monday, November 28, 2005

Just a quickie

Had a long day. Tis the season!
I wish I had gotten more done, but we were lucky to get the opportunity to visit with friends who used to live here, but moved to Las Vegas a couple of years ago. They now come up once a year and stay in their time share at the Marriott in Park City. Pat and Kelley are great, and we have always enjoyed spending time with them, so it was a real treat to have them over for dinner.
I got another of the stockings done Sunday evening, looks greaat!
I found some great paper by Daisy D's and made a vintage looking advent calender for the kids to have fun with over the next few weeks! Did a quick Costco and made an apple pie for dessert.
It never seems like much when you say it, so why does it feel like I am going all day long?
Got even more to do tomorrow and less time, so that will be crazy!
Get to have my hair done tomorrow as well, can't wait!
B-

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

It's so true about the feeling of going "all day long". I tell my husband that some days I just feel like the energizer bunny "I keep going, and going, and going." :0)

corinne5 said...

take a deep breath and....relax. have fun redoing your hair!!

corinne5xxx

Unknown said...

I'll admit I'm stalking your blog to see the rest of your stockings. They're going to be sooooooooooooo cute!

Sounds to me like you got a lot done--even if you feel like you didn't. I don't think there's ever enough time for us.

Enjoy the season anyway.

xoxo,
Becca