Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Winner from Seasons Givings Blog Hop!

Okay, back from my AMAZING service expedition to Chiapas, Mexico and I have chosen a winner!

Proudly took 2188 pictures on my Canon 40D and 448 pictures and 12 videos on my Canon Elph110 HS.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment, you are all very appreciated!! I also want to wish all of you a wonderful year to come!
It is with excitement that I announce that Rhonda is going to be getting this box packed with Happy New Year goodies!

Rhonda, please leave me a comment here, and I will get your box sent out to you asap!

And a quick project share because it is a great way to end the first blog post of the new year!

Happy Crafting friends!!


NavyWifeArmyMom said...

Hi Becky!! I'm Soooo excited to be your winner!! My email is You can contact me there & I will email you may snail address!! THANK YIU!!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute card!