Sunday, January 06, 2013

A Winner from Seasons Givings Blog Hop!

Okay, back from my AMAZING service expedition to Chiapas, Mexico and I have chosen a winner!













Proudly took 2188 pictures on my Canon 40D and 448 pictures and 12 videos on my Canon Elph110 HS.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment, you are all very appreciated!! I also want to wish all of you a wonderful year to come!
It is with excitement that I announce that Rhonda is going to be getting this box packed with Happy New Year goodies!


Rhonda, please leave me a comment here, and I will get your box sent out to you asap!

And a quick project share because it is a great way to end the first blog post of the new year!



















Happy Crafting friends!!
B-

2 comments:

NavyWifeArmyMom said...

Hi Becky!! I'm Soooo excited to be your winner!! My email is navywifearmymom@yahoo.com. You can contact me there & I will email you may snail address!! THANK YIU!!!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute card!