Monday, June 13, 2011

Dad You Are A Classic















Father's Day is just around the corner, ack!! That means that June is almost half over already, where did it go? The time is flying by, with a graduate to congratulate, an anniversary to celebrate and a birthday to enjoy, plus a family vacation to visit grand parents, we have been plenty busy. It will be nice to slow down this Sunday to appreciate my husband and what a fantastic father he is, and to do something special for him. He certainly does that for each of the members of our family every day.
The card has a tutorial written up over at the CLASSroom, it is a Tim Holtz die cut that has the Marketplace tissue tape on it. I have to admit that I am a Craft-a-Board addict, it is the greatest weight, color and texture, if you haven't tried it, you should. You will never want to use chipboard again!
Well, I am off to do some more crafting and tackling of the week, my husband and I are celebrating our 24th anniversary today  :o)

B-

No comments: