Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I feel very blessed to have a kind, loving and sweet spirited mom who loves me unconditionally with me on this earth still. So many of my sweet friends have lost their mothers too early and I think of them on days like this, and want them to know that I know that their moms are proud of them and are watching over them everyday. It also makes me hug my mom a little harder, appreciate what she does a little more and reminds me that I need to enjoy what I have and let petty things go, life is to short.
Best to all of you hard working, sacrificing, generous mothers, the world just wouldn't be right without you.

B-

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweet post! It brought tears to my eyes since it described me. I lost my mother this past March and it just seems that I miss her more more each day that passes. I think because it's finally hitting me that she's really gone. Yes, truly appreciate your mother and do things for her to show your appreciation. I wish I could go back in time to do so much more for my mother. Thankfully, I have lots of wonderful memories to cherish. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Unknown said...

Stumbled upon ur blog and happy to do so. i scrap and found ur card motivating for a new creation... very pretty

http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/