Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Oh the Possilbilities of Washi Tape

I wrote a tutorial for using washi tape with die cuts for the Hambly blog, and it went up today. The layout that I made using the fun shape is one of my current faves because of the color combo and the whimsical feeling it gives, really so much possibility in life isn't there?!
Thanks for your patience with me not having posts up for the last week either, I took a much needed break after creating about 75 different types of projects for varying deadlines and such. My brain was kinda mushy, so the timing for a getaway was perfect when I got an invitation to a very dear friends wedding and she just happens to live close enough to my sweet aunt Bev who had been bugging me to come and visit her and my fun cousins in Mesa, Arizona. Sunshine, friends, fun, lots of relaxing and plenty of good food gave me a wonderful recharge. Now I am back, ready to take on the other stuff that is on my plate. Amazing how good a little recharge on the soul feels  :o)
And now with buds on the trees signaling that Spring really is in the air, it will be nice to get a little recharge from our own Utah sunshine by spending some time outside hiking, walking and playing some tennis, yay!

B-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute Becky! I just love this!!!! So glad you're back!

Jessica said...

What a sweet LO!

Elaine A said...

This is gorgeous Becky! Missed you, but glad you had a nice break and enjoyed yourself.

Elaine Allen