Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Guest Artist this Month for Skipping Stones Design

I am thrilled to be designing as a guest artist this month at Skipping Stones Design! They have a guest sketch designer as well as some other wonderfully talented stampers. This is the sketch for the week with more to come, and if you are interested in playing along with everyone, you can go to this post and share a link to your projects.





















The stamp set I used will be released soon and is called Heartsong. It is full of beautiful images and wonderful sentiments, I loved using it for the Valentine project that I had imagined would work beautifully with the sketch.





















Some of you may not know this about me, but I rarely use sketches so this is going to be a very fun and inspiring month of stamping and going outside of my comfort zone. If I can do it, so can you  :o)
Thanks so much Heather and Kandi for inviting me to play along!!

B-

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooooo pretty! Love what you've done with the sketch...sooo thrilled to have you as a guest designer for the month of January..I'm a huge fan of your work!

Tiff said...

Your card is wayyyy pretty! I love the colors and that sweet bird! I'm not a sketch girl myself, but some of my best work has been based off of sketches! CONGRATS TO YOU!

Anonymous said...

This card is so gorgeous Becky! Love the soft colors and the pretty trim! So excited to have you designing with us this month and I'm sure you will rock the sketches!

Barb Turpin said...

Becky you did an amazing job with the sketch! The heart background is perfect! So glad you'll be joining us this month at Skipping Stones Design!