Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Curtain Call Card

I promised a sneak peek of what I had been up to, and so here it is! It has been a fun couple of weeks working with Graphic 45's newest releases, they are fabulous! There wasn't much opportunity to snap some pictures because of the tight time frame to get them made and then handed over, but I did manage to catch this one before it went out the door. I used the Curtain Call line and some of the products from the Staples collection that they do as well.






















I thought it would be fun to share a few more peeks of product as they lie on my desk...
















Maybe you can find them hidden amongst the mess, lol!!!
















Off to create some more, the newest Hambly arrived today (SWOON!!!!), and it is calling out wanting to be played with  :o)

B-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning project Becky!!!! Love the sneak peek!

Safe trip!