Saturday, January 22, 2011

Art-Full Horizons For Free?

You have to say that like Adam Sandler does in the movie "Bedtime Stories" when he is thinking he is going to be getting a cherry red Ferrari "for free"...
Not really, that isn't what will give you the opportunity to join the Art-Full Horizon event for free, but if you head over to the Art Full horizon blog, the details are all there, and it is easy to play along. It has to be given away to someone, so why not give it a try and then maybe it could be you!!!
In other news, I am exhausted and have been working until 2 or 3 in the morning and getting up at about 8 or 9, but I am loving what I have been making! There are piles of work still waiting for me, and I promise that I will share pictures of something soon, but for now all I can do is string you along and let you know that the paper crafting industry is amazing!!!
B-

1 comment:

Blondie's Dream House said...

Hi great reading yourr post