Thursday, December 30, 2010

Playing With Claudine Hellmuth in my Craft Studio on a Snow Day























Playing in the snow? I wish, but the kids are a little old and crusty about all that anymore, so I am inside playing with Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Line products instead. Nothing quite like getting gloriously messy is there? Her new stamps work so beautifully with her paint line, and I used Archival ink for the clear outline stamps just in case I needed or wanted to get it wet again for some reason before I put it all on the mini canvas.
Maybe I can talk my kids into a few snowballs and some cocoa later, but for now the craft studio is warm, cozy and providing plenty of fun!
Head over to the CLASSroom blog and leave comments on the 12 Days of Christmas posts for chances to win really great crafting products!

B-

2 comments:

Brandy J. said...

Okay, I'm catching up on all my blog reading. Congrats on the Art-Full Horizons gig! You will be fantastic (as if you don't already know that). Miss you...counting down the days until our next card group.

Libby Hickson said...

LOVE THIS!!! Just adorable!