Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some Pink Paislee Love

For the last month I have had the pleasure of playing with a whole lot of Parisian Anthology from Pink Paislee. These products are so beautiful and each feels like a blank canvas just waiting for whatever my brain could come up with. Rebecca asked me to make 3-4 projects that would then be shared with their blog readers.











I did make 3, then 4 and then couldn't stop so after a mini-album a few layouts and a gift bag I should have been done. But to be honest, I can't stop playing with it! I still have some projects mid-progress with this line, can't wait to share those as well.



One of the layouts that I made is about my sweet dog Novak who is such a mommy's boy. He comes in to my studio a few times a day to get some some snuggles and let me know that he loves me unconditionally. It is wonderful to have that sweet reminder everyday of what is really important, helps keep my priorities straight. Seemed like an important part of my story to share.





Anyway, I am so grateful that Pink Paislee gave me the opportunity to share my enthusiasm for their beautiful products  :o)

B-




3 comments:

Sasha Holloway said...

you pretty much nailed it. I love that layout and that scallop border is so elegant looking on this .. loved your projects on Pink Paislee site ..

Heather said...

I saw your work on Pink Paislee's blog, and visited your blog for the first time. I immediately added you to my feed; your work is incredibly inspiring and unique. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us out here in blogland!

Kristin said...

I love the white scallops and the picture, beautiful layout, thanks for sharing :)