Saturday, November 20, 2010

November Card Group

Last Saturday our card group got together and swapped Christmas gift tags instead of the usual cards. We did this last year as well, and it is really great to have a handful of fabulous gift tags on hand for wrapping those special gifts. It is also nice to not have such a big project to make twelve of when we are in the middle of busy season but still needing a reason to get together to eat, craft and catch up.







I loved the Pink Paislee Christmas line this year, and one of the papers had twelve panels of vintage Santa images, perfect for card group creating! This is the tag that I ended up with out of the pile, but each one was different, makes it very fun!

We also decorated little notebooks, so I pulled out my Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather and put some of it together to make a fun notebook that looks really cute sitting on the counter waiting for grocery lists, notes to let us know where someone is or maybe even a little love note  ;o)











I was also playing with my Mitten Weather when I was making the gift box tutorial for this CLASS room post.


It is an easy project, and they are so useful for smaller holiday gifts that are hard to find gift bags or small boxes for. (like gifts cards and candy!)

Anyway, the weather here is definitely making a turn toward winter and that makes it Mitten Weather for sure, lol! I have a bunch of crafty stuff on the table, so that is where I will be while the storms are rolling. We are also very excited about Thanksgiving, doing a lot of menu prep for it and getting recipes organized are some of my favorite things to do to get ready! Do you like to do the cooking or the eating? I do enjoy the eating part, but the cooking is definitely what I most enjoy!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a warm safe and relaxing weekend!
B-

No comments: