Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I am Here For You...

Anytime.

It was a wonderful holiday weekend with loads of relaxing and time with the family. On Monday I went and spent some time with Jen Shaerer hanging out and doing a little crafting. I love the project that Jen figured out for us to play with, and will be sharing details very soon! I will let on that it has Graphic 45 Halloween paper and a few Tim Holtz embellishments on it. All of which can be found in Ellen's shop.
I feel so blessed to have amazing friends that are always there for me, I thought that a card with that same idea would be wonderful to share. I love this sweet Memory Box image! A darling panda, holding an umbrella! And the Hero Arts sentiment is so perfect. It is my little way of saying I will be there with my umbrella for you on all your rainy days!
And speaking of rainy days, fall is just around the corner here, changes are coming and I am ready for them! Even though I will miss my summer months of being outside for hours at a time, the idea of sweaters, pumpkins and rain are so appealing that it will be easy to let go of those hot days and move into the cool. And with the kids back in school it is time to enjoy the quiet of home and use that time to get some crafting done ;o)

B-

1 comment:

Eveline said...

What a cute panda, and I like the way you dressed her up.
We started the day here with rain, again, and I'm already fed up with it. I love fall, and I'm totally ready for pumpkins, fall colors etc, but not rain.
Eveline.