Friday, April 09, 2010

Just Saying Hello!





















It is finally a gorgeous spring day today! So I thought a sweet little spring day card would be perfect to help celebrate the moment! The stamps are Hero Arts, paper is Webster's Pages, the cute little bird is Maya Road, crackle paint is Ranger, ribbon is May Arts and the button is Jenni Bowlin. Ellen Hutson has a fab deal on all Hero Arts product this weekend, 15% off!! Use the code HeroHues15 when you check out, and she just got a huge shipment of their latest and greatest designs!!! I know I need some of them, how about you?

I have a fun weekend ahead, tonight is a date with the hubbers, tomorrow is some crafting for deadlines and then the afternoon is going to be spent with a few of my favorite crafty chicas, can't wait!! Will have to bring the camera for that for sure! Then Sunday is a little more crafting and hanging with the super cute kids in my primary class at church. They always make me smile and keep perspective on the things that really matter, so grateful for their sweet spirits in my life!

I hope all of you have a wonderful spring weekend!!!
B-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness you've got talent, this is one of my new favorite cards. ever.
i'm so lucky to have basked in your presence last saturday!
xoxo
c

Megan said...

Love the shape of this card, Becky! And the design is beautiful.