Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Banner Day!

Well, not in the "I have something amazing to announce..." kind of way, but in the "I wrote a fun blog post in the CLASS room" kind of way. ;o)

















It is such a fun trend, and I really love all of the terrific product Ellen has in her shop that help build a FAB banner for any kind of special occasion, or for the just because I can occasion. There are always so many more ideas that I have that I want to share so badly in these posts that there just isn't time to create, but I tell myself that someday I will get to do them (and then I see a squirrel and forget what it was I was thinking about, LOL!)

I was so irritated with myself as I was making projects for this post. The Maya Road canvas triangle banner is in my studio somewhere hiding along with the super cute Maya Road mini banner chipboard, so I had to continue on without them. Seriously couldn't find them anywhere. I am sure that they will show up sooner or later (and my studio isn't messy, I just did a really good job of "putting them away" when I got them home.) So as soon as I find them, they are going to be put to work on something darling!


Anyway, I just love this layout of Chloe with the Tattered Angels spray mist and the Webster's Pages paper for the banner, so happy and sweet!
And given that we have a blustery cold day here, it is the ray of sunshine that is keeping my heart warm!

B-

2 comments:

Kalyn Kepner said...

I love me a cute banner! :) Gorgeous!

Rachel Carlson said...

LOVE how you used the Glimmer Mist here - cheers to you!