Thursday, January 21, 2010

Domestic Love Winner Announced and Another Zva Sneak

Domestic Love is my favorite set of all the stamp sets I had the opportunity to design. I have a tutorial using it over in the CLASS room at Ellen's creating this fun tag. Loads of techniques using Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Line, and a cheeky poke at domestic bliss.

The winner of the stamp set was selected randomly....


Charlene Austin said...

Hi Becky....Congrats on the cover!! Woot Woot!! It's a total honour to be part of it with you and Tanis. That pinwheel is amazing!!! I love ALL of your work!

5:00 PM


Congrats Charlene! Please email me with your shipping details if you don't mind.

And a sneak peek of another delish Zva Creative swirly flourish that will be releasing at this show, I am really excited to get more of these hot numbers in my studio to play with!



I leave in just 36 hours to head to Anaheim for the CHAW - 10, finishing up some laundry and get the baggage prepped and packed. Really excited to catch up with treasured friends and see the latest and greatest in the crafting world! It will give me some lead time on how to plan the emptying of my wallet for the next few months, LOL!

I won't be updating for a few days, so please forgive me!

Best!
B-

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Love that set, and love that swirl. SO disappointed that I won't be in Anaheim, but have fun without me!

Elaine A said...

Congratulations Charlene! Becky - have a blast at CHA, wish I could be there. So since I can't - take lots of photos to share - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

not-so-patiently waiting to hear the highlights of your CHA trip!

xoxo
celeste