Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas Tag #4


It is tag #4, but it is only my second tag, it is very fun to be sharing this adventure with Lisa, she has made some beautiful and very inspiring tags!

Thanks to those of you who left comments for Chloe, so sweet and very appreciated!
The winner of my first tag is Elaine Allen! Congrats Elaine, please email me your shipping information so I can get that in the mail to you!

Decorations are going up here in the house today, the kids are having fun putting things out. Do you go around adjusting, or leave things the way they were put out? I am not terribly fussy, but sometimes they just need "fixed" a little. I love to make a lot of what we decorate with, but this year was so hectic that there really isn't much that is fresh going into the mix, feels kind of weird. It isn't like we needed anything, so it isn't a big deal, but still odd that I haven't been working on stuff like that. Is there anything that you have changed or done differently this year? Just wondering if I am alone in that or if others are feeling crunched for time as well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
B-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty tag, Becky!
Hope you are having a nice weekend.

-Teri

Elaine A said...

Oh Wow Becky! I can't believe I won your wonderful tag! I just got home, attended my nephew's wedding yesterday and was checking my blog lists. So this is a nice surprise. I hope Chloe enjoyed her birthday!!

Elaine Allen

Jan Larson said...

I saw the instructions for this tag over at "the classroom". Thanks for reminding me that I can use my Copics to color ribbon! That never occurs to me. This is a great tag!

Megan said...

I love this tag, Becky. It's so classic Christmas. TFS!