Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another Lazy Sunday


The pic of this is not so great, bummer dude! But that is how it is around here! Starting to get excited about the lazy days of summer arriving soon, so I started today even though I still have 21 left to go. It is hot with big fluffy clouds, and I wish we could go to the beach, reminded me of all of those fun pics I had from our trip to visit the family in Long Beach and San Clemente, so I put together a layout of Carter. Super fast one with the Fancy Pants paper doing all the heavy lifting. Stamped the distressed grid in sunset orange and then again with embossing ink and Ranger White Picket embossing powder to give a little texture. Some buttons, stitching and Doodlebug letter stickers and call it good.
What are your plans for the summer? Ready to start now? We have a few family things planned, but mostly it is the kids going their different directions for camps, retreats, and vacations from their mom...
;o)

B-

1 comment:

Houston said...

Oooh, I love this layout B! We just came home from our vacation to Yosemite, so now I am looking forward to long days at the pool and bbqs with friends. I can't wait to be home with C all summer!