Monday, April 27, 2009

Card Positioning System



















I am not much for sketches, they do make things so much quicker, but I never keep them handy. (I should!) Cornish Heritage Farms is the sponsor for this weeks CPS sketch, so I thought I would give it a go, and it was super fast to get it done. I did to a little embossing, waiting for paint to dry and fussy cutting, but it goes fast when you know where you plan on putting it all. Paint first so you can work on all the other layers while that is going if you can plan that far ahead.
Pink Paislee paper is the base and I used Ranger inks and embossing powder. Claudine Hellmuth paint for the American Crafts bird.
The CHF Creative Blog is having a challenge and give away using the sketch, so if you have some time you should play!!
Hope you are having a good start to your week!
B-

2 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

this it too cute!!

Mary Kay said...

I thought this was going to have something to do with satellite technology...