Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Gift wrap challenge!!!


I know I promised instructions for the gift box set, and they are coming!!! (just not right now...)

The challenge for the Cornish Heritage Farms challenge chicks today was a way to do quick gift wrap! And since we all have last minute gifts, this seemed like a great challenge to get in on!!

I have a roll of kraft color drop paper that painters use, got it from HOme Dept very inexpensively. I use this for those really last minute things that need a quick papering!

I stamped on it with the Pin Dot Scrapblock to make a background in White Staz-on, and then used "Joyful Winter Wishes"to stamp the snowman and the snowflakes, and the sentiment is from "Christmas Kritters" .

A Marvy scallop punch for the tag (out of the stamped wrapping paper to cut down on time!) and some pretty ribbon and you are done!! Very cute and super fast!!!

Other girls sharing some sweet ideas for this challenge are:

Julia -Kristine -Lesley -Kim -Carole -Jen

Have fun!!!

B-

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Becky! I love the classic and elegant look of white on kraft!

Brandy J. said...

This is really cute. I love kraft wrapping paper because it is so versatile; however my designs never end up looking quite as lovely as yours. Merry Christmas! ~Brandy

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you could buy that paper at Home Depot. I'll have to keep that in mind! Adorable gift wrap, Becky!

Jennifer Roach said...

LOVE this colour combo. Very nice Becky

Julie said...

Very pretty paper you created! I am too lazy to print my own paper :)

Kim Hughes said...

LOVE this look!

I think Home Depot is gonna get some buitness from this adorable wrap idea :)

Brenda Hurd said...

wow -love the wrapping. Your gift set below is FAB too! Hope you have a Merry CHristmas! XOXO