Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Christmas!

It is so exciting to me to have the opportunity to share this latest sneak with everyone!
Thomas Kinkade has some of the most amazing holiday artwork, and we are so pleased that we have been able to work with it and create products for you that will make your holiday gift making and planning so much easier with a look of elegance and class that belies the simplicity of your efforts!
The cover sheet of what the pack will look like:


I made a very quick and if I do say so myself, darling gift bag. It is one of the "quad" images that we think will alter the way you perceive cardmaking, gift making, decor creating and memory keeping! A few small, personal touches and my bag is ready to impress!


There are more sneak peeks of each the designs are the design team blogs!
I know that Kim has "whipped up" one of her dreamy creations, so be sure to check her out for sure!

I hope you are having a wondeful day!
B-

6 comments:

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Wow! This is really nice. Thanks for sharing with Two Peas.
I really like this.

StampinCathy said...

This is totally beautiful.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my goodness. You are all making me drool with these sneak peaks.

Anonymous said...

omgosh...amazing...I can picture so many projects using this line...

I.must.have.it!!! lol

Houston said...

Oh my I NEED that!

Debbie Olson said...

These are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them!