Friday, June 20, 2008

Why?

I have a huge favor to ask everyone!
I need you to go to Scrapbooks Etc. and vote for this layout in the Summer Layout Challenge that they have put on. When you click on the link it doesn;t go right to my layout, so if you don't mind being patient and looking for mine to vote for I would be so very grateful!

So why do I do I do this to my friends?
Because I love YOU!
Still having a wonderful time in Montana at the farm, I have tons of pictures, so when I get home I will do some editing and share! If you want to see some right away, Lisa has some on her blog and the blog that Liz keeps for CHF has a few pictures of the doings as well!
I have gotten to feed the lambs and Rosie the calf, and then have had a chance to mix and mingle with all the other farm family members as well, and it has been very exciting!
Tomorrow is the last full day here and then Sunday Kim and I will hit the road to get ourselves back home.
Montana is absolutely gorgeous, the weather has been perfect and the company delightful, I am a LUCKY girl!
B-

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

go beks GO!!! glad you are having fun on the farm too, can't wait to hear the updates. love and hugs, rach