Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ultimate Summer Challenge at BHG

Super excited here, I had another layout make it as a finalist in the Ultimate Summer Challenge at BHG! The challenge was doodling and interesting journaling. This was a very fun challenge for me, and I doodled the frame for the picture of Laurel while I watched some Wimbledon on Monday night. Very relaxing! But I really need help to win, so please go vote for me!!! Finding Laurel



I know that this is annoying for me to ask, but the layout that won last week had over 400 hundred people vote for it, so that is a lot of begging from me, but I am not above that, LOL!

Anyway, things are all good here, missing Carter while he is at Scout Camp, but the teens are very amusing. Wimbledon is very good this year, a big upset today with Marat Safin upsetting Novak Djokovic in three straight, crazy good watching and a women's match between Natalie Dechy and Ana Ivanavic that went over 3 and a half hours!
I got to play this morning as well, and it was a gorgeaous day to be outside!
So go vote and then tell your friends!!
*smooches*
B-

4 comments:

Dawn said...

GET OUT!! you doodled the whole frame!!! wOWzErS!!!!

Houston said...

I am more than happy to vote away you talented girl!

Kim Mraz said...

I voted every day doll...hope you win...this page is beyond awesome!!!

Rachel Carlson said...

SO proud of you!!!