Monday, June 16, 2008

Method Playground Challenge #21


The challenge that Alicia has given is to use fabric on your layout.
I used fabric that had been cut into circles and then used my sewing machine to stitch it onto a cardstock background that has been stamped with the 7 Gyspies circle stamp. After I was done stitching, I snipped the shapes and frayed the fabric to give it more texture. Add some bling and sew a little letter into the journaling and it is all good!
I hope you can find some time to play with the challenge!
This morning bright and early Chloe left to go to girls camp with our church's young women. She was very excited, they have a week of fun and adventure planned for them!
Today is Laurel's 17th birthday, she is still in New York with the tour group. She had a minute between the Guggenheim and going to the top of "The Rock" that she could visit with me. She and Tyler are having a wonderful experience and a great time together as friends, not just siblings. She also told me that she is taking loads of pics, just for me, YAY! So Happy Birthday Laurel, we LOVE YOU!!!
Not much going on here, just trying to get myself organized so that I can get to Montana on Wednesday to have a business retreat with Cornish Heritge Farms owners Richard and Liz Pomeroy, Lisa Strahl and Kim Hughes. We have a lot of planning to do for CHA summer, amd it will be here before we know it!
So, just an average ol' summer Monday morning here, not much going on, LOL!
B-

3 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

i will have to try this - never used fabric before. Your layout is super cute. Hope you and kim have fun in Montana! NEed to get together soon.

celester said...

so cool, i love the fabric idea.
have fun on your retreat!

Unknown said...

Holy wow!