Sunday, April 06, 2008

Yikes!

So sorry I haven't updated in a few days...

it has been a little hectic around here!
We have a new Method Playground challenge going up tomorrow (please play!), and this is a challenge that I LOVE! It is a hybrid card made with a kit you can get for free! Coolness, right?!!!!
Dave and I went skiing with the two boys this weekend and it was beautiful! We are so lucky to live in such a wonderful area! I have also been learning a lot about my new job, and seriously this company is amazing! Also, I want to thank all of you who left me such supportive comments, I really appreciate your thoughts! There is a lot for me to learn, but with such a talented and fun team it won't feel like work! And you all know how much I love to play!
Also, a long wait tomorrow, they are finally making the call for HOF! Please call me, please call me...
I will be playing tennis for a few hours in the morning and then doing a lot of errand running in the afternoon before carpool. Busy, but not to busy for that special call!
B-

2 comments:

Erin Weed said...

good luck with hof!!!!!

now what's your phone number so I can call and hang up a few times :)

Brenda Hurd said...

hope you get a call...........