Monday, November 19, 2007

Good Stuff!

The challenge this week at the Method Playground was given by Teresa Collins, and it is to glitter chipboard!
I am having a serious crush on glitter right now, so this was perfect for me!
I used the Tattered Angels glimmer mist in peach on Maya Road chip alpha and then touched it lightly with Art glitter in Aztec Gold. The heart in the middle is Melissa Francis and the number four and letter "u" are Heidi Swapp with the Aztec Gold glitter on them. And I just love that Scenic Route paper, so perfect for my love for kids, kind of reminds me of the leaves on my family tree.
I just used random pictures of each of the kids from this year that showed each of the kids personalities. A real treasure to me!
Anyway, if you have time this week to play I would really be GRATEFUL!!!
B-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and you should be grateful to these adorable people - you lucky ducky! happy thanksgiving holiday dear friend. hugs, rach

Kim Mraz said...

your kids are so gorgeous Bek.
sooooo glad we were able to get together last night...love ya!!

Anonymous said...

love your layout girl!!!
you are the bestest friend in the entire world. love T

Brenda Hurd said...

love it - you have way cute kids!