Sunday, September 09, 2007

Little Sneak Peeks!

I got to spend a little time this weekend working on the very first
challenge for the Method Playground blog (please use link below
when you are done reading!)

Finished up a layout that had been giving me some design hiccups and then the one that is in the blue and green went together in no time, isn't that how it always is! Once I knew I had something to post, the ideas just started rolling and I still have more things I want to play with, this challenge is that much FUN!!!!

I hope a lot of people are inspired and want to explore the techniques that we present!

So here is the completed project that I will be teaching online at Lazar StudioWERX. It is adorable. I know I am biased, but let me tell you if you need a cool halloween project consider doing this class!
Anyway, I have a birthday dinner for my dad this evening, so going to put this to rest!
Hope to see you at the Playground!
B-


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lots of fun scrappy stuff happening at your house!!
can't wait to see that little halloween project now that it's all finished up.