Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally...


Got to play with my new Scenic Route!!!!

These cards practically made themselves because this paper is so easy to use!

The flowers and brads are by Making Memories, I loved that the brads were just the perfect color to compliment without overpowering, so happy!

I don't consider myself much of a cardmaker, but I do so love making them and consider them a great way to get something done that makes me feel good when my mojo is in hiding! (like it has been for a while, LOL!)

Got my cute Carter onto the school camp bus this morning, he was so excited! This is his first time being away from family pretty much ever, and it will be interesting to see how he perceives the event. We of course miss his sweet, fun little personality already!

B-

No comments: