Friday, May 25, 2007

Tagged!

So I was tagged by Rachelle from the StudioWERX Street Team.
I am so not good at these, so go with me on this!

The rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,as well as these rules.
At the end of your blog,you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. Love shoes! The more the merrier, and I hate to get rid of them, it makes me sad!

2. I love gardening, having dirt under my nails and finding the perfect little plant for a corner makes me so happy!

3. I am a nervous face toucher/picker. When I am seriously stressed out, I find myself picking, grosses me out, I wish I didn't!

4. I (according to my husband, LOL) would rather do anything than laundry! He might be right...

5. I am a nag. Just to my family, but apparently this is enough to make it official!

6. I tivo Days of Our Lives every day. I don't necessarily watch it, but I have it just in case!

7. I love great books, but don't have enough time to read. I could make more time but don't want to give up anything else in my life right now to do it. (I hate tough choices)

Random enough?
Interesting, not really. Sad but true stuff!
B-

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

LOve playing in the dirt too :)
thanks for playing along.