Friday, May 11, 2007

Big Plans!

I am going to Denver next week!
My amazing, delightfully opinionated, wonderful friend...
Mary Kay Seckinger is having the grand opening party for her new adventure in scrapbooking!
She has gone off the deep-end in collecting the latest and greatest and has opened up a shop called Scrapbook Destinations!
Rumor has it that it is the place in the Metro Denver area to see fab scrapping product and maybe even take home some of the fabulousness for yourself!
I will be doing some very cool Make-n-Takes and so will some other very talented people!
This is going to be tons of fun so if you live in the area or know someone who does, stop in and introduce yourself and if you don't mind, give me hug too!
I have been through Denver a number of times for flight connections, but have never had a chance to visit, so this is a BIG deal to me!
An entire weekend of scrappiness with friends, what could be better?
B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! safe travels here b! let me know if there is anything i can do for you too - we always have room at chalet richrach - tee, hee! it's been a blast working at mk's store - i'm more motivated than ever yet busy and that is a good thing! SO excited to see you again. happy weekend, rachc