Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday stuff



I have been having a ton of fun downloading digi products and printing them out!

This layout was done with Rhonna Farrer's Parisian papers with some color adjusting and size changes, printed out on Making Memories ledger paper. And instead of put the type on the photo in photoshop, I hand stamped it for a different approach, very fun!

I have been working on some digital elements of my own and have made a couple of layouts with them. It has been a fun new learning experience to try to get what is in my head down into the computer program.

Definitely a learning curve!

On a different thought, tennis lately has been great. My coach has been really hardcore with me and it is paying off! My game is improving in the goals that I have set and it is very SAWEET! I love hitting the fuzz off the ball and having it come back for more!

B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool layout Bek!
Lovin' the hybrid scrapping:)