Thursday, January 11, 2007

Went to the Gym

No really, I did!
I used to LOVE the gym, now NOT SO MUCH!
Ten years later and 15 pounds heavier, I decided that it was time to reign it in.
It was good to go, it hurt. I will be sore, but it had to be done.
I spent an hour with a trainer who helped me identify my major weaknesses and muscle imbalances. These are big problems for me because of the type of knee surgery I had it created most of the imbalances on purpose. So slow and steady should get me back on track and $50 bucks an hour (choke, that I don't have!) I will be healthier and stronger than I have been in years.

Getting excited about going to Anaheim in two weeks too.
I would love to be going with my sis, but that isn't in the cards. The good part is that I will get to hang with EmKayEss! I adore Mary Kay, she is so smart and funny and she is great at putting up with my eccentricities! She just ignores me, LOL!
Lazar has some very cool line updates and it will be great to spend the week with Christina and Terry in the booth!
I am also looking forward to catching up with ALL the people at the show!
Anyway I am going to go drink a bunch of water to try and flush all the lactics that are startng to build up...
B-

No comments: