Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tyler is going to New York...

And neither Dave nor I have been! So totally and completely JEALOUS and very excited for him! His AP Art History class is taking avery small group and doing a whirlwind tour! He is so thrilled, and I think it is just such a great experience to have as a 16 year old kid to go on such an amazing trip!
My payback is that I am going to go to Vancouver to visit with Christina and Terry Lazar, in the beginning of May, and I can't wait! They are doing their warehouse sale, and we are going to drive to Whistler and be tourists!
Right now I am getting packed up to go to St. Louis to help Tina with the Little Black Dress booth, and that will be fun! She had an important Birthday this week , and we need to help her celebrate! I need gift ideas for the woman who has everything, that would be something that I can afford, LOL!
Anyway, a change of pace and scenery will do me good. I will enjoy clearing my head of the heartbreak that this month has brought and having the company of good friends and a different city will be refreshing.
As some retail therapy, I ordered the Jenni Bowlin kits for the month, and can't wait to get them!
When I get back from St. Louis I will be preparing the design team kits for Lazar Studiowerx and getting them shipped out to the wonderful gals on that team, there are some great things in store for them, and I can't wait to see what their creative minds will come up with!
Anyway, thanks all for the positive energy, every little bit has helped!
B-

No comments: