I love giving and receiving goodies, and thought it would be fun to share a quick Doodlebug and Scor-Pal project that you can whip a few of up in no time to deliver last minute goodies to friends and neighbors.
1)Trim paper at 11 1/2” wide by 9” tall.
2) Start with the width paying close attention to directional pattern Score at 1 1/2”,
5 1/2”, 7”, and 11”.
3) Turn paper sideways and score at 1 1/2”, and 7 1/2”.
4) Trim along vertical lines to the top and bottom horizontal line.
5) Fold along all the lines.
6) Apply Score-Tape to the side flap and attach to other side, fold in side flaps and adhere closed.
7) Optional apply Score-Tape to top flap, but leave protective covering in place. If concerned that it will be removed and closed before being filled wait to apply adhesive until ready to use.
8) Cut black card stock at 11 1/2” wide by 1 1/2” tall.
9) Score at 1 1/2”, 5 1/2”, 7”, and 8 1/2”. Wrap around box and adhere end to end.
10) Cut “Boo” image from paper and adhere to black card stock with dimensional foam.
11) Adhere black card stock to wrap with dimensional foam.
I am also celebrating the day away with the news that I have been selected as an inaugural member of the Ruby Rock-It design team!!
Along with these other talented designers:
Sandy Ang - Singapore
Sarah Hill - Indiana
Amanda Jones - UK
Rebecca Keppel - Arizona
Gina Lideros - California
Becky Olsen - Utah
Benedicte Raphalen - France
Debbie Sherman - Wyoming
JJ Sobey - Canada
Carrie Walz - Illinois
Jodi Wilton - Canada
Erin Yamabe - California
Keely Yowler - Kentucky
The last few days have been filled with so much good news that I think I may actually explode!! I am really excited to work with this company, and their products!
Best wishes for a treat filled day to everyone!!